Cashmere, 73 Valley Road
Enquiry over $800,000 Under Offer
Urgent Sale - Cash Buyers Must View
Ref ID: RMI10507
Due to the vendor's change of circumstances the price on this brand new rebuild with stunning city and alp views has been slashed. It may well be the deal of the year as the rebuild costs totalled well over a million dollars. My recommendation: View now without delay!
- Brand new: Built to exacting current NZ building standards
- Architecturally designed by Desmond Prisk Architects- built by Mike Greer Architectural Homes
- A 10 year Master Build Guarantee will be transferred free of charge
- Plaster over Integra Panel with Thermal double glazed windows
- Fully insulated with mid floor acoustic insulation and acoustic batts to bathroom
- Fabulous window dressings included
- Ducted heat pump top and bottom
- Hagley kitchen with top of the range appliances (Bosch double oven)
- Large open plan New York style living
- Master bedroom upstairs with extensive wardrobes and ensuite with bespoke vanity and shower
- 3 bedrooms downstairs (or 2 and media room) with family bathroom
- Attic storage with ample underfloor storage/wine cellar
- Three toilets in total with separate laundry
- Gas hot water - so much pressure
- Single garage with auto door and off street parking for 2 cars
- Seller has not scrimped or saved with thoughtful extras added for your convenience
- You wouldn't stand a chance of building this exceptional home for this price.
This is in a fabulous location handy to the Cashmere Tennis Club with the opportunity to get fit over the hills and yonder.
NOTE: The RV for this property is under review and will be advised in January 2018.
This home is suitable for a small family or a professional couple. If you are a cash buyer wanting a brand new exceptional home for a super small price, in this location, then you must see this and make an offer now.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Attic storage